About Kris Straszewski
I have been a Real Estate Agent for over 9 years with Shorewest Realtors® with many achievements and successes.
My business is largely based on the referrals of past, satisfied customers.
It is very important to me to treat customers the way that I would want to be treated-- with honesty, fairness, integrity & a bit of humor.
Beyond that, I give people space to make their own decisions without "high pressure tactics".
Keeping in touch after the sale is just as important. I don't like to just find people a "house"--I want to find them a "home".
- Over 17 Years Total Sales Experience
- Assistant Sales Director-Menomonee Falls Sales Office
- Trainer for New Agents in Office
- Marketing Degree
- Power Agent Graduate
- Previously Advertising Sales Rep. for magazine & Retail Store Manager
- Member of the Slinger H.S. Improvement Committee